Friday, March 15, 2013

After thoughts

Giacomo Leopardi was the perfect selection in my opinion. He is not originally English and I can understand some of the references and allusions due to my experiences as an Italian student. His name popped up in my Italian class after I chose him while the Italian exchange was gone and I had a substitute teacher. I am glad I chose him as my poet to study also because I felt that he has some fantastic work. Read and spoken in both languages. I was capable of writing a majority of my paper in only a few short hours. A few revisions required the most of my time but I felt I understand the poems fairly well. They were very well written which helped determine the appropriate meanings behind the words. I wish to one day travel tonItaly and possibly study, and thanks to this paper I can say I know quite a bit about one of the greatest Italian poets of the nineteenth century.

No comments:

Post a Comment